Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WORK it Out!!!

So... I did this workout this morning! It was great!  I wanted to workout alone ( I have a little guy) so I waited until his morning nap.  I took the monitor outside with me on the front porch.  I did the running portion on the street out front just a small stretch back and forth so I could check up on the monitor every now and then.  I also added a twist to my lunges and did them from a step.  

Moms!  I don't have fancy equipment or a gym membership.  I do everything from home.  If it's cold or rainy where you are try running the stairs in your house, jumping rope, mountain climbers or jumping jacks or a combination of each.  The workout takes 30 minutes and you'll feel great and still have time to shower and fold some clothes while the little one is napping :)


No comments:

Post a Comment