Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'm BACK

OK…I'm back!  Had to take a short break to have a baby and finish my service in the United States Army.

I'm back with some great ideas racing through my brain…have to keep a pad and pen ready!  I have a new vision for what I want this blog to be.  I have spent the last five years in the Army, have found myself married to a military man, transitioning to mother, finishing up grad school, and starting my own business.  I want to share with all of your the experiences I've had.  I want to be real!  Truly real.  In this blog I plan to share my experiences as a first time mom giving birth to her baby while her husband is at war, transitioning back to civilian life as an Army veteran, making the most out of my military opportunities, all the no-so-talked about trials of motherhood, and my journey to self-actualization (always continuous).  I want everyone out there who may be in the same situation to know that they are not alone.  There are a lot of feelings and emotions, trials and tribulations that you can travel through in a lifetime, and I'm here to tell it all!

Not to mention I'm here to share my love of healthful living, both nutritionally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and socially.  Truly holistic.  You can also follow me on Facebook!

My plan is to be here daily! See you soon!

Live well!

No comments:

Post a Comment